Comment on page
Making a submission
You must be a participant of the challenge before you can make a submission.
Once the challenge has started, you can start making submissions. Follow the steps to make your first submission:
- 1.Goto to the challenge page.
- 2.Click on "My Submission" and you will be redirected to the submission page.
- 3.On this page, click on "+ New Submission" and follow the on-screen steps.
- 4.After successful submission, you will be able to see your score (if the challenge has enabled auto-grading).
If a challenge has disabled auto-grading the submission will be graded by the organizer manually.
Some important points regarding your submission:
- 1.Make sure you read the submission guidelines of the challenge carefully.
- 2.The submissions are usually auto-graded. If the submissions are not auto-graded, it may take up to a day to see your score.
- 3.You must abide by the rules of the challenge.
- 4.You can make up to 20 submissions every day.